David Kristjanson-Gural – Kristjanson-Gural, David. “Demand and Socially Necessary Labor-Time.” Routledge Handbook of Marxian Economics. Ed. David M. Brennan, David Kristjanson-Gural, Catherine P. Mulder, and Erik. K. Olsen. London: Routledge, 2017.

Kristjanson-Gural, David. “Demand and Socially Necessary Labor-Time.” Routledge Handbook of Marxian Economics. Ed. David M. Brennan, David Kristjanson-Gural, Catherine P. Mulder, and Erik. K. Olsen. London: Routledge, 2017.

One Response to “David Kristjanson-Gural – Kristjanson-Gural, David. “Demand and Socially Necessary Labor-Time.” Routledge Handbook of Marxian Economics. Ed. David M. Brennan, David Kristjanson-Gural, Catherine P. Mulder, and Erik. K. Olsen. London: Routledge, 2017.”

1. I was extremely pleased to discover this page. I want to to thank you for ones time due to this wonderful read!! I definitely appreciated every part of it and I have you bookmarked to look at new information on your web site.