James Mark Shields – Shields, James Mark. “The Scope and Limits of Secular Buddhism: Watanabe Kaikyoku and the Japanese New Buddhist ‘Discovery of Society.'” Buddhist Modernities: Re-Inventing Tradition in the Globalizing Modern World. Ed. Hanna Havnevik. New York: Routledge, 2017.

Shields, James Mark. “The Scope and Limits of Secular Buddhism: Watanabe Kaikyoku and the Japanese New Buddhist ‘Discovery of Society.'” Buddhist Modernities: Re-Inventing Tradition in the Globalizing Modern World. Ed. Hanna Havnevik. New York: Routledge, 2017.

One Response to “James Mark Shields – Shields, James Mark. “The Scope and Limits of Secular Buddhism: Watanabe Kaikyoku and the Japanese New Buddhist ‘Discovery of Society.'” Buddhist Modernities: Re-Inventing Tradition in the Globalizing Modern World. Ed. Hanna Havnevik. New York: Routledge, 2017.”

1. I was extremely pleased to discover this page. I want to to thank you for ones time due to this wonderful read!! I definitely appreciated every part of it and I have you bookmarked to look at new information on your web site.