Katherine Faull – Faull, Katherine M. (ed.). Speaking to Body and Soul: Instructions for the Moravian Choir Helpers, 1785-1786. University Park, Pennsylvania: Pennsylvania State UP 2017.

Faull, Katherine M. (ed.). Speaking to Body and Soul: Instructions for the Moravian Choir Helpers, 1785-1786. University Park, Pennsylvania: Pennsylvania State UP 2017.

2 Responses to “Katherine Faull – Faull, Katherine M. (ed.). Speaking to Body and Soul: Instructions for the Moravian Choir Helpers, 1785-1786. University Park, Pennsylvania: Pennsylvania State UP 2017.”

1. I was extremely pleased to discover this page. I want to to thank you for ones time due to this wonderful read!! I definitely appreciated every part of it and I have you bookmarked to look at new information on your web site.

2. Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon every day. It will always be interesting to read through articles from other writers and use a little something from other sites.