Roger Rothman – Rothman, Roger. “Fluxus and the Art of Affirmation.” Beyond Critique: Contemporary Art in Theory, Practice, and Instruction. Ed. Pamela Fraser and Roger Rothman. New York: Bloomsbury, 2017.

Rothman, Roger. “Fluxus and the Art of Affirmation.” Beyond Critique: Contemporary Art in Theory, Practice, and Instruction. Ed. Pamela Fraser and Roger Rothman. New York: Bloomsbury, 2017.

One Response to “Roger Rothman – Rothman, Roger. “Fluxus and the Art of Affirmation.” Beyond Critique: Contemporary Art in Theory, Practice, and Instruction. Ed. Pamela Fraser and Roger Rothman. New York: Bloomsbury, 2017.”

1. I was extremely pleased to discover this page. I want to to thank you for ones time due to this wonderful read!! I definitely appreciated every part of it and I have you bookmarked to look at new information on your web site.